PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
ChildFund is actively seeking to grow and diversify its revenue from grants and corporates through the establishment of a Business Development Unit and the Compliance & Contracts Administration Officer will provide administrative and compliance support to the Unit. In this role you will work closely with staff from the Finance and International Program Teams (IPT) to ensure appropriate processes are in place to manage grant and corporate funded projects. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and tracking policy compliance across the organisation and providing administrative support related to Board and Board Sub-Committee meetings.
- Coordinate and administer the contract and partnership agreement review process with donors and other funders
- Maintain oversight of all donor compliance and reporting requirements, with lead responsibility for programs managed directly from Sydney
- Manage Accountable Now and ACFID Code of Conduct annual reporting and compliance requirements
- Provide capacity building and support to Country Offices to ensure grants are managed in compliance with donor requirements
- In conjunction with Finance/IPT colleagues, facilitate start-up and close-out workshops so ensure staff understand contractual obligations and donor requirements;
- Oversee due diligence checking processes for new corporate partners
- Maintain Sydney office systems for policy compliance, including scheduling and recording of policy updates and training
- Prepare draft Board agendas, prepare and distribute Board papers, and record and distribute minutes of Board and Board sub-committee meetings.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Track record in grant project management – from solicitation to contracting, compliance, financial management, risk management, progress monitoring, etc.
- Excellent MS Excel and data-base skills essential
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines is essential.
- Experience with board liaison and policy compliance
- Familiarity or experience with ANCP contractual requirements and ACFID Code of Conduct.
- Excellent organisational and
multi-tasking skills with the ability to coordinate a varied range of activities and relationships.
- Combines intellectual curiosity with analytical skills and willingness to learn
- Excellent stakeholder manager, able to work with people from different background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and responsive
Closing date: 27th Nov at 11:59pm