PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Together with your team, you develop, implement, track and optimise ChildFund Australia’s digital and direct marketing campaigns across all digital, email, social and other direct response channels with a primary focus on building the single giving program. You are passionate about delivering an exceptional supporter journey that truly engages across all channels, both online and offline. You are a strong leader and strategic thinker with the ability to delve into the details. You have a passion for data and data driven decision making with deep digital marketing expertise. You work collaboratively across the organization to achieve outcomes.
- Drive the digital and direct marketing acquisition, and solicitation activities, leading and delivering consistent and significant growth in both digital and direct fundraising outcomes
- Manage and lead the Digital and Direct Marketing team, (currently 4 staff) and external agencies
- Support strategy, training, and coaching of other departments and country offices on issues such as digital strategy, paid social media, campaign integration, and online promotion tactics
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- In close collaboration with teams across the organisation, lead and develop integrated fundraising campaigns
- Manage multiple, complex marketing projects and associated budgets
- Encourage digital thinking and innovative approaches to storytelling and engagement at all levels of the organisation
- Promote and integrate gender equality, disability, and social inclusion into day-to-day work
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse, or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years digital and single giving fundraising experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising integrated campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid experience and knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Solid experience in the whole Microsoft Office suite, especially excel
- Experience working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), Marketing Automation tools; (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and CMS (preferably Wordpress)
- Experience in analytics and data-driven marketing.
- Direct mail experience
- Experience with board committees.
- Strong leader, supporting others in achieving their & the organisation goals
- Change and collaboration champion
- Up to date with and curious about the application of the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Creative thinker and motivator, energetic, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Combines intellectual curiosity with analytical skills
Location: ChildFund Australia, Sydney Office Level 8, 162 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
Employment: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Fundraising
Other Information: Must have full working rights in Australia.
Closing date: Friday 1st July 2022
ChildFund Australia believes in a global community where children are safe and can reach their full potential. We take extensive steps to safeguard children in any work done by our people, i.e., our staff, volunteers and interns, supporters, partners, board members, ambassadors and suppliers. We strive to keep children safe through child safe practices, and rigorously ensure we prevent, oppose, and combat all exploitation and abuse of children and vulnerable people. As part of this commitment, all people working with us will undergo relevant background checks before joining ChildFund Australia.
In line with our values, diversity of people and ideas is critical to our work and our success at ChildFund Australia. We strive for a team culture that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive. Childfund is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and strongly encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for any vacancies.