Salesforce Administrator & Junior Developer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As the Salesforce Administrator & Junior Developer you will be part of our small, multidisciplinary systems and data analysis team. You will manage data and systems for the programs we run. You will also provide support and guidance to new and existing users of our system. In addition, the role will have junior developer responsibilities.
Work closely with the in-house team to:
- Bring cutting edge technology to the field to create lasting change for children across the world;
- Provide support and training to users to ensure they can leverage the system to improve their efficiency;
- Work with the team to develop innovative solutions to business problems to increase the efficiency and impact of the work we do;
- Support the Sport for Development program team to maintain their high-quality monitoring and evaluation data collection;
- Work to support revenue generating work with the programs and Sport for Development teams;
- Support the integration of programs and fundraising work;
- Maintain our data integrity by doing regular checks and reviews of the data in our system.
- Develop new components in collaboration with our senior develop;
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Current Certified Salesforce Administrator credentials;
- Proven ability to work with custom objects and a complex object schema;
- Proficient with Dataloader and Excel;
- Advanced report building ability;
- Understanding of Lightning, and Lightning components;
- Detailed understanding of users, roles and permissions;
- Experience with Sales Cloud.
- Experience working with Conga Templates;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience;
- Experience with PowerBI.
- Salesforce Developer certification
Please view the full position description at www.childfund.org.au/work-with-us
Closing date: 7th April