ChildFund Australia is an independent international development organisation that works to reduce poverty for children in developing communities. We partner to create community and systems change which enables vulnerable children and young people, in all their diversity, to assert and realise their rights.
Our vision is a world without poverty where all children and young people can say: “I am safe. I am educated. I contribute. I have a future.”
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Regular giving is the cornerstone of all ChildFund’s fundraising and its growth and maintenance is essential to fund the overseas development work of ChildFund Australia. In this vital role within the Marketing Team, you will support the regular giving team to grow income via Face to Face and Telemarketing programs. You are responsible for acquisition activities including, but not limited to; upgrades, conversions, and reactivations. Internally, this role will support the Regular Giving manager and be the key point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Manage solid and professional working relationships with all suppliers to enable achievement of Key Performance Indicators and grow income across the different regular giving products;
- Develop and deliver training presentations;
- Conduct mystery shopping for fundraisers to achieve high motivation and understanding levels;
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and operational standard to ensure suppliers are provided with up to date and relevant program and training collateral;
- Manage responses to queries and complaints from supporters and general public;
- Draw conclusions from reports on key program metrics including recruitment / retention numbers, revenue, expenditure, attrition rates and ROI;
- Analyse data to evaluate segment and test performance, identify trends, issues and opportunities and inform strategic improvements to programs;
- Research, project lead and implement new innovative opportunities, channels and ideas to improve programs;
- Lead the telemarketing activities for all new lead generation and cash giving activities for regular giving conversion;
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Fundraising or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role or have experience working as a face-to-face fundraiser
- Sound experience working on Telemarketing campaigns
- Experience working in the environment where professional and effective relationship management skills were required
- Experience working a results oriented environment
- Experience drawing meaningful conclusions from results and data trends, and apply these to create measurable program improvement
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in fundraising
Please view full position description at www.childfund.org.au/work-with-us
Closing 28th April 2021